Volunteer List - 2.4.0 Testnet

• In accordance with the discussion on "Thoughts on community testing for Particl Desktop 2.4.0", we will be gathering the information for volunteers wishing to dedicate some time in testing the upcoming Marketplace.

Call for serious volunteers
    Before you volunteer, make sure you are serious about it. I would recommend to get in touch with the community in Telegram/Discord/Riot and ask your questions regarding the testing before writing your information below.

Information Required from participants:
    *Reply with that format

1. Participant Identifier (You can choose what you like; nickname etc…)
    2. Time Zone (UTC +/-…)
    3. Preferred timing (You can input the letter based on the chart below)
    4. System you will be using (Windows, apple…) *just to give a rough idea.

ex.
    see @pancake example (1st entry)

c147cba9-6e84-4d2d-a2c4-762a172585a4-image.png

1. V001
    2. CEST (UTC+2)
    3. P (17:00 - 18:00)
    4. Windows

• Community-active-members

@Pancake
    Just to make sure:
    The suggestion is to have one topic (for example “2.4.0. Testing”) in which every member is to create only one post. This post will contain all the listings and testcards created by this user, as well as comments etc.
    Is that right?

I would agree to that. I would only ask to leave the actual chats surrounding the trades out of it, so that the posts contain only the test information and corresponding results.

1. V002
    2. PDT (UTC-7)
    3. E (21:00-2200)
    4. Windows

• Community-active-members

1. V003
    2. CEST (UTC+2)
    3. R (19:00-20:00)
    4. Linux

@Pancake how did we arrive at the identifier (1.) again? P for participant and K for…?

1. V004
    2. CEST (UTC +1)
    3. T (21:00-22:00)
    4. Windows 10 x64

Creative Commons (CC) 2020 - Particl Community | Not affiliated with Particl Foundation | Powered by NodeBB