[Troubleshoot] I have made a bid, and the seller have accepted it but I can't see any changes??

• Demarkets Admin

Why is it happening?

There is 2 possibilities:

• 1- Your wallet is locked and can’t receive that answer.
    • 2- Your wallet don’t recognize the address you are using

1- Wallet locked

6d802326-4fb1-44d0-bf7b-03670e00739b-image.png

If you’re wallet is locked, please see: https://particl.community/topic/147/troubleshoot-is-my-wallet-unlocked

When it’s unlocked, open the console (last icon on top right):
    alt text

Enter the command smsgscanbuckets - it will scan for new messages :

alt text

If your order isn’t updated after a few minutes, see #2 section

2- Wallet unlocked, but I still receive no answers to my bids.

This is probably because the address you are using for marketplace isn’t seen by your wallet as an address to look after. It’s most probably due to incomplete sync before using marketplace.

To know which address you are using, open the console again:

3e9a6228-8355-4d06-90de-6a0668826564-image.png

Use the command smsgoutbox to get the last messages you sent. In this last messages look at the from information, this is your marketplace address.

Now we need to look at your local keys, use the command smsglocalkeys:

2823a408-5912-4e77-bd91-1435bcbe28c8-image.png

If you see your address in the wallet keys, you are good. If you don’t see it, you need to add this address with the command:

smsgaddlocaladdress "YOUR_ADDRESS"

You can verify that it has been added by typing smsglocalkeys again.

Now you can redo a smsgscanbuckets to receive the messages that you were waiting for

• Demarkets Admin

fixed type: it’s smsgaddlocaladdress method

• thx for the updated command. troubleshoot works perfectly! well done and thx for the work!

• @ffmad said in [Troubleshoot] I have made a bid, and the seller have accepted it but I can't see any changes??:

2- Your wallet don’t recognize the address you are using

This exactly fit to my problem. After smsgaddlocaladdress everything works fine again. Thanks!

• “Waiting for seller to manually accept (or reject) you bid”

As I understand it, to complete a purchase, the seller and the buyer must be online at the same time, or can the seller confirm the purchase without the online buyer?

• Demarkets Admin

@cryptoborshch no they don’t need to be online at the same time, messages are sent on the network and can be read with the other party offline 🙂

Creative Commons (CC) 2020 - Particl Community | Not affiliated with Particl Foundation | Powered by NodeBB