[809 PART] Electrum implementation bounty for Particl

• Team

Summary

Fork and implement Electrum server and client to work with Particl.

Bounty details
    Current value 809 PART (check address below of exact value)
    Bounty address PhYsUZhZbaJg169FdjmUzaGPMA2vsQcg3U
    Owner of bounty address @Allien

Details

Electrum is a tested and trusted advanced client for Bitcoin with a set of great features, some of which are:

• SPV support (connecting to Electrum server from light clients without needing to download the whole blockchain – perfect for mobile)
    • multi-signature wallets – even though this is currently provided by Copay, having another multi-sig client won’t hurt
    • hardware wallet support (Trezor, Ledger and others) – this gets especially interesting with combination with multi-sig wallets

Claim conditions

Breakdown of what should be done for this bounty to be completed (and reward claimed). I reserve the right to update these as needed:

1. Working ElectrumX Server with Particl support (open sourced)
    2. Basic guide on how to install the server for the community
    3. Electrum Client with Particl support (and obviously compatible with ^ server)
    4. Stealth address compatibility (for blind and anon TXs)

Optional goals (these might get their own bounty after the first stages are completed):

1. Cold Staking (via dedicated staking devices - RPi’s, pools etc.)
    2. Hardware wallet support

Notes & Resources

Many other coins already have their fork of Electrum(X), so those can be used as boilerplate as well.

If other members would like to support this bounty, just send the coins to the address above. I @Allien am maintainer of the bounty wallet. If you don’t trust me, don’t send anything.

Any questions, suggestions, notes from you? Post them below!

Updates

• 11/5 – Wow, 709 PART already from 4 contributors! Nice job everybody

• Admin

Adding 249.97238724 PART

A peer review by defined devs including a „pass“ for implementation should be set as additional rule.

• Team

@dros said in [359 PART] Electrum for Particl:

Adding 249.97238724 PART

A peer review by defined devs including a „pass“ for implementation should be set as additional rule.

Thanks for the contribution!

Good idea about the review. I wonder who could do that, since all devs are really busy at the moment.
    Still, it will happen either way; of course we won’t push it into the wild right after completion.

Creative Commons (CC) 2020 - Particl Community | Not affiliated with Particl Foundation | Powered by NodeBB