As far as I know, there’s no option how to accept PART online in stores, which is a big issue. Moreover if Particl revolves all around ecommerce. There are various 3rd-party processors, none of them accept PART.
BTCPayServer is an open source payment processor for Bitcoin (and altcoins).
BTCPay Server is a free, self-hosted and fully open-source cryptocurrency payment processor designed with security, privacy and censorship-resistance at its core.
BTCPay would be a nice solution (I’m open to discussion/suggestions if anyone thinks different), as it is self-hosted and therefore maintains owner’s privacy, has 0% fees (no 3rd-party provider to pay) and is GDPR-compliant (doesn’t collect users’ data and everything is happening peer-to-peer, wallet-to-wallet).
Check the official site for all the features.
75 PARTto whoever develops integration with Particl (which results in anyone being able to run their own BTCPayServer running with Particl)
75 PART(as of Jan 27, 2019 – check address below for exact value)
- Bounty address: Ph3FTzB5V9hKaWt3pHbt8sCXjNieubUj29
- Managed by: @allien
- Payout condition: Integrate Particl to BTCPayServer, so anyone running BTCPayServer can accept PART as payment
- More info: Official instructions on integrating alts to BTCPayServer
- Anyone is more than welcome to support this bounty by sending some PARTs to the bounty address
- This bounty is managed by me - if you don’t trust me, don’t send any money to it
Edit – In case you have any questions, feel free to post here. It would be also a good idea to announce, when you start working on this Bounty, so we don’t have 5 devs working on the same thing. Links to PRs welcome as well!