[75 PART] Particl @ BTCPayServer

development

The problem

As far as I know, there’s no option how to accept PART online in stores, which is a big issue. Moreover if Particl revolves all around ecommerce. There are various 3rd-party processors, none of them accept PART.

About BTCPay

BTCPayServer is an open source payment processor for Bitcoin (and altcoins).

BTCPay Server is a free, self-hosted and fully open-source cryptocurrency payment processor designed with security, privacy and censorship-resistance at its core.

BTCPay would be a nice solution (I’m open to discussion/suggestions if anyone thinks different), as it is self-hosted and therefore maintains owner’s privacy, has 0% fees (no 3rd-party provider to pay) and is GDPR-compliant (doesn’t collect users’ data and everything is happening peer-to-peer, wallet-to-wallet).

Check the official site for all the features.

Bounty info

I’m offering 75 PART to whoever develops integration with Particl (which results in anyone being able to run their own BTCPayServer running with Particl)

More info

• Anyone is more than welcome to support this bounty by sending some PARTs to the bounty address
  • This bounty is managed by me - if you don’t trust me, don’t send any money to it

Edit – In case you have any questions, feel free to post here. It would be also a good idea to announce, when you start working on this Bounty, so we don’t have 5 devs working on the same thing. Links to PRs welcome as well!

Hey guys,
I started having a look at this in my evenings. So far NBXplorer connects & handshakes to particld to do the chain sync. But errors while syncing the chain. You can see my work here so far

NBitcoin (GitHub)
NBXplorer (GitHub)

Rob

Initial implementation hosted here for now https://www.spazzymoto.co.za/
There is still a bug on the invoice amounts but seems to work pretty smoothly.